Ahead on the Links
What's Blowin' Up on AotL
Some people you can see right through. As much as they try to fool other people and themselves that they stand for equality and fairness an...
The feedback on the "Michele and Sarah-Pedia" continues to be overwhelming. It is my pleasure to give back with more. THE BOST...
While not officially in the running, the Kangaroo Rat with Cowboy Hat has taken the lead in polls among Republican voters. An AOTL poll puts...
Contrary to the AOTL-doctored painting featured above, Robert E. Lee was reportedly gracious in defeat at the close of the Civil War. He did...
This picture is the personification of a phenomenon I refer to as the squishy center. No, I’m not talking about the middle of a Hostess cake...
Endeavour Crew Prepares for Earth Return and Filling Out Unemployment Forms - Astronauts hope for positions in teaching, bartending eventua...
Here's a screenshot of the RNC homepage. Republicans are gearing up for 2012 with a strategy of alienating yet another segment of the po...
The Kangaroo Rat with Cowboy Hat, the former Republican presidential candidate who left the race in the spring of 2011 reports he will have ...
- Florida Republican Primary Requires Creative Voter...
- AOTL Interpretations - January 25, 2012
- State of the Union Address Facts
- FOOD STAMPS FOR WHITES ONLY CANDIDATE WINS SC PRIM...
- COMING SOON TO HBO
- Bored Birthers Demand to See George Romney's Birth...
- Headlines for January 16, 2012
- Bain's Romneytron 3000
- The Rick Santorum Wing of the GOP
- Kangaroo Rat with Cowboy Hat to Make Important Ann...
- The Undistinguished Rise of Rick Santorum
- Republicans Hammer Away at Kangaroo Rat
- ▼ January (12)
- ► 2011 (99)
- ► 2010 (70)